Re: auto painting, compressors,

To: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: auto painting, compressors,
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 00:12:23 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby,
   You can get acrylic enamel from R&R Paint Supply in Long Beach.  They
specialize in British car colors.  They will mix up an exact color match for you
in the kind of paint you cannot get.  Although acrylic laquer is easier to work
with for beginners to spay, it is alot more work rubbing it out.  If you have
someone good with a spray gun, acrylic enamel is the way to go.  You need a
respirator for the urethanes, but they are a good choice also.
E-mail me if 411 doesn't have R&R's number and I'll look it up.  They are a
wealth
of info on painting British cars also.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite