RE: Paintin' the RBs

To: "'Rick/Carolyn'" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: RE: Paintin' the RBs
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 12:19:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have seen one of these - I liked the look; a lot like the modern
color-keyed bumpers. The guy that did it, (Dave Wintz of New Life to
Classics in Mankato, MN ) said he had to add something (yeah ain't I
helpful) to the paint so that it would tolerate the flexing of the rubber
and not crack. Similar to the additives used for Fiberglass, I imagine.

Phil Vanner
'61 Midget