Re: Paintin' the RBs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paintin' the RBs
From: Shawn Knight <eybdoogy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 16:04:20 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You put what DuPont refers as "flex-additive" into the paint.  Any paint
jobber will carry it.  I'm sure it is available for all modern paint systems.

Now that almost every new car on the road has painted bumpers,
painting the bumpers on an old Midget is gravy.  I am sure 25 years
ago had BL considered painting the bumpers this would not have been the
case.

Shawn