Re: Paintin' the RBs

To: adrian@workgroup.net
Subject: Re: Paintin' the RBs
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Tue, 4 May 99 16:53:06 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
  I had a fiberglass spoiler painted years ago and the painter mixed
something into the paint to keep it somewhat flexible even after it
dried.  Might be a good idea for -rubber- bumpers.  Don't remember
what it was, but I think he was using a polyurethane paint.
  When the next issue of PDLJMPR comes out I think my story of the
SCCA races at Roebling Road will be in it.  IF they didn't get edited
out ;-) there should be one or two pics of a white RB race midget
included.  Of course it's a one-piece fiberglass front end, but the
shape is there and the bumpers are painted white with the body.
    Ed in NC
 hmmm... the 2nd Yankee joke didn't get the response of the first. :-)
Reckon I should save 'em for when the list sounds bored. ;-) :-) :-)