Re: Jensen GT... Movie Greats....

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Jensen GT... Movie Greats....
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 01:28:03 -0700
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Ronsoave@aol.com, bobkathylangham@worldnet.att.net, racer45@bellsouth.net, toobmany@bigpond.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have "On Any Sunday" AND "On Any Sunday II"  There are two versions of OAS
out.  The original and the more recent one dedicated to Steve.  Much better
quality too.  A plus for the ladies; Ol' Steve changes his leathers alongside
his pickup.  Appears SM didn't wear anything but a smile under his pants.
WFO Herb