Re: Jensen GT... Movie Greats....

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Richard D Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jensen GT... Movie Greats....
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:12:15 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yep, it can be seen momentarily in one of the cruising scenes near the
beginning of the movies. I think there was a Morris Minor also.

Speaking of Morris Minors, there is a British movie titled "Our Man in
Havana", that has a rather long shot of Alec Guinness (yes, Obi-Wan)
driving a convertible MM. It's a spy spoof with Ralph Richarson, Noel
Coward, Maureen O'Hara and Ernie Kovacs, and a few other well known actors.
(1960).

Gerard

At 9:29 AM -0700 5/9/99, Keith Turk wrote:
>American Graffiti also had a bugeye as I recall.... hmmm
>Keith Turk
>Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
>Camaro ( D Gas Altered )
>----------
>> From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
>> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
>> Subject: Re: Jensen GT... Movie Greats....
>> Date: Saturday, May 08, 1999 9:43 PM
>>
>> > My 2 cents-  How about The Wrong Arm of the Law, with Peter Sellers?
>> >There  is a MkII Sprite with a hardtop, and a fast Aston Martin.
>>
>> My buck two-ninety-eight:
>>
>> Although it has a definite paucity of LBCs, I've always admired "American
>> Grafitti."  Lots of great American Iron in that one.
>>
>> Rich -- Council Bluffs, Iowa
>> '74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
>> '78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
>> '79 Midget "Miss Molly"
>> richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A