Re: Jensen GT... Movie Greats....

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Jensen GT... Movie Greats....
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 08:44:29 -0700
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Ronsoave@aol.com, bobkathylangham@worldnet.att.net, racer45@bellsouth.net, toobmany@bigpond.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

Speaking of movie's, we dusted off our copy of, get this, "The Love
Bug".  It's got some great cars in there.  I know it a dumb, silly
movie, but wow.  AC's, Healey's, TVR's, E Type's, MGA's, Even a TF in
one of the shots.  My wife had to tell me to shut up, because the rest
of the familly wasn't interested in the Marques going by in the back
ground.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby