Re: Windshields, etc.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshields, etc.
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 18:16:02 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Like jeweller's rouge or rouge from your SO make-up kit.
But seriously, I would not consider polishing out the many marks on my
windshield that show up in sunlight. Too much work! I'd replace with new glass.
Alan,
former Pilkington and Triplex Glass employee
---------------------- Forwarded by Alan Inglis/BC Research/CA on 05/11/99 06:12

David Christman <dpc@ai.mit.edu> on 05/11/99 03:00:42 PM

Please respond to David Christman <dpc@ai.mit.edu>