Re: TV

Subject: Re: TV
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:31:27 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
hey watch out now.... My dad got me started when I had NO intrest in cars,
and almost forced me to rebuild the Land Cruiser.... he now foots the
massive insurance bill on both cars, and maybe a 3rd in the near future....
and I'm never selling any of em either.... I'm sure hes kicking himself....

>Spending time with the kids and with cars can give them a great sense of
>pride, and a lot of self confidence.  Plus, if they get good, they can do a
>lot of your work!

HEAHAHA.... now my dad has a big confy chair in the garage.... he just
watches..... I do all the work.