Re: TV

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: TV
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:28:44 EDT
Cc: sefisher@cisco.com, racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Thu, 13 May 1999 05:40:48 -0700 "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net> writes:
>I have a picture of My Oldest Son slobbering on the door of my Hundred
>before he could see over it...(less then 2 yrs old)...

I carry in my wallet a picture of my youngest son Joey, grinning out the
drivers door window of my Morris when he was about two years old. A
couple years ago, when he was a pit crew member of a short track racer, I
had the photo enlarged and put on a T-Shirt with the words "Pit Crew"
underneath it.  He was the hit of the crew members with that on.  He is
now 30 and married.  I expect to see his daughter in a similar pose in my
Morris soon.

Have four sons, 6 grand daughters now.  One's a real mechanic though.
Can't wait to help grandpa work on cars and get her hands all greasy.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com