Re: New Car/No LBC Content

To: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Car/No LBC Content
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:29:07 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/16/99 12:49:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
racer45@bellsouth.net writes:

<< the most requested parts asked for for
 Hondas, is auto trannys. Seems the good people at Honda don't think that
 you need to filter tranny fluid, and this seems to lead to premature
 breakdown (as opposed to the life expectancy of their engines,200,000
 miles). >>

I had '87 Honda Accord LXI with over 215,000 mile on the engine and it still
ran like new. I did have alot of problems with the tranny. Mostly slipping
and not wanting to shift at all. Other than that I like the car. Always had
the power moon roof slid back. What can I say, it was the closest thing I had
to a running convertible at the time. :-)

James
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Trans Am (For sale)
Web site link:
 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962
Austin-Healey Sprite Restoration