Re: Purchase From List Member ;(

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com
Subject: Re: Purchase From List Member ;(
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 16:41:50 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Folks,

I have bought and sold lots of relatively small dollar stuff, mostly NOS
or used, and have yet to be stiffed by anyone.  My approach to selling
used items is to send it for approval, then they can pay or return the
item to me.  So far, so good.  I'll continue to deal with trust with
folks on this list.

Never have gone the route of having someone get something from England
for me, so I can't comment on that.

FWIW

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com