Re: Purchase From List Member ;(

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Purchase From List Member ;(
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 19:52:01 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I agree with you, Gerard. I have both bought and sold with list members and
have never been anything but happy with the transactions. If someone cannot
conduct their affairs with integrity, then we should all be informed so we
can beware, providing:

        - the individual is privately given a reasonable chance to rectify
the situation, including a "warning" that they will be named, and,
        - we recognize that there are always 2 stories, and both should be
aired.

Really, it's no different than the feedback provision on Ebay, which gives
buyers and sellers some comfort, or lack therof.

Whoever you are out there, smarten up, and make things right with Mike!

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye
AN5L/636