Re: Steering wheels

To: mbelect@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering wheels
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:41:38 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This is the kind of stuff that I love about this list.  Great ideas that are
already tried.  Any chance you have any pictures of the finished installation
or, more importantly, the actual process?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 5/27/99 4:40:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,