Re: LBC question (no one unsubscribe, please)

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 16:47:59 -0400
Cc: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> In wedging the reat (sic) leaf springs to lower the back end, I have seen
> kits available from Mini Mania and others that seem over-priced for no more
> than is there.   4 U-bolts, 4 nuts, and a thick piece of steel or aluminum.
> Has anyone made these lowering kits?  Any ideas or suggestions?

David

I used a steel wedge and a square "U" bolt I picked up at a marine
supply (Boaters World) for about $5 a pair. They were for a boat
trailer. The wedge was part of a road grader blade, I have a brother in
law in the heavy equipment business and it was laying in his shop.

WE tight!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ