Re: S**T(bug-i bonnet emblem)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: S**T(bug-i bonnet emblem)
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:46:55 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Good idea on the holes and cotter key. This should also work to keep the
standard Bugeye emblem on.

The problem is that the glass bonnet is pretty thick at that spot and the
standard clips don't go on far enough. I had planned to do something about
it but never got around to it. Now I will.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Seen It All, Done It All, Can't Remember Most Of It.