Re: The GT (Kinda long)

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The GT (Kinda long)
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 09:56:13 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

I can tell you from experience that a right-hand drive car is not much fun
to drive in the U.S.  You can never see what you need to see on the road
ahead, and if your signals aren't working, there's no way to let people
behind you know when you're going to turn.  I had a right-hand drive Morgan
and only ended up keeping it a few months because of the frustration!  Take
this into consideration before spending a lot of time restoring this car.
(Maybe if you know someone with a right-hand drive car, you could try it out
for a few hours in traffic to see what I mean.

Bob