Re: The GT (Kinda long)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: The GT (Kinda long)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:40:29 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/4/99 10:30:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< I say restore the GT, keep it RHD, if it does cause problems, it is an
 easy swap back to LHD.

 They don't make em anymore and if it gets scrapped, that's one less MG.

Thanks Frank!  I agree with you--I would rather see her restored than
scrapped.  I will go that route if indeed there is anything there to restore.
 If it turns out that the substructure is fairly rusted away, then I probably
wouldn't try to make a purses out of a sow's ear.  Otherwise, I will put it
on my list of cars to work on.

---David