micro north trip - a little hot is all

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: micro north trip - a little hot is all
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 22:04:52 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all!

        Bugsy made a 240 mile round trip to Micro North last weekend with nary
a problem. I was the big car in amongst all the Isettas and
Messerschmitts.

        I came back in the pouring rain and the car never skipped a beat.  No
missing, sputtering, or anything related; I just had to pull every piece
of carpet out of the car so it could dry out.  I had the floor pans full
up to the cross braces.  The next day was an excellent day for drying.

        The temperature is reading high at 190 but the motor does not feel or
sound hot, and is not puking out any coolant so I don't think it is real
bad yet, I have been running the heater which does keep the engine
cooler but me hotter.  Is there any thing I can put on like a rad cap
with a thermometer on it or something related as a double check?

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\