Re: micro north trip - a little hot is all

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: micro north trip - a little hot is all
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:26:55 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank, Ulix!

        Thanks for the info.  It sounds like there is nothing really to worry
about.  I just like the guage to read somewhere about the middle
normally that way I know when something really goes wrong.

        When I get some time I will snoop into it a bit further.

        Catch yous later!

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\