Re: brake press switch

To: fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake press switch
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:12:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/5/99 12:10:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us writes:

<< doesn't have to
 work, just not leak >>

Are you talking about the switch that activates the working side of your dual
brake system should one of them fail???   You really would want that to work
AND not leak, I would think.  If that is it, I can check a source this week
for a good used one.  Send a part number from Vicky Brit or from Moss so I
can see that we are talking about the same thing.  If any listers have one
already that they say they can send you let me know.

---David