Re: brake press switch

To: "sfooshee" <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake press switch
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:42:41 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My switch also leaked. I got a new switch from Moss or VB (I forget) and it
is the wrong switch, way too long. I got a rebuild kit from one or the other
and it is the wrong kit, with o-rings instead of pressure cups. So I just
use it as a junction and have a pipe plug in the switch hole.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye (with '67 brakes)
Clemmons NC