Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973

To: "Mikkel Pedersbęk" <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:21:33 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Round archs are the prettiest of ALL spridgets!  (he says as he runs
away with the flame proof suit on!)

Seriously, you can put bigger tires on them and they are pretty much
the same as any other roll up window Spridget.  Of course as time
goes on you add weight and emission controls.

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA

73 Midget
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!