Re: (LBC) Water temp and Electric Fans

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: (LBC) Water temp and Electric Fans
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 12:32:48 -0400
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, Lmacy1211@aol.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry -

Coming in a bit late on this discussion, but...

When I went to an electric fan, I experimented a bit with the position
of the temperature sensor in the radiator, to get the fan to switch on
and off when I felt it should.  It now switches on midway between N and
H, and switches off just the cool side of N.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net