Re: Frustration!!!

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frustration!!!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:24:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/7/99 12:09:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

<< There is a certain Zen to heat that cannot be enjoyed if one is working. To
 truly enjoy heat, one must settle into a hammock with a book not intended
 to be read and a good drink fully intended to be drunk. >>

To be drunk or to get...sorry.

A slight break in the humidity today.  Still well over 80 degrees this
morning, but we'll see how long that lasts.  I can't get back to the Midget
until Saturday, and hope it isn't back to the HEAT by then!  It's unsafe
trying to use a wrench with slippery, sweaty hands!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport