Re: Frustration!!!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Frustration!!!
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 00:50:44 -0700
Cc: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Allen,

We cover up our wrenches with a towel when working out here in CA.  The sun gets
them so hot you will engrave/burn  Snap-On or Craftsmen on your palm like on
Raiders of the lost ark.  I have forgotten a couple of times to do this and so I
have made in china engraved on mine.  I'm just too cheap to buy good wrenches.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby