Re: Frustration!!!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Frustration!!!
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 09:25:06 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Allen,

A/C What's that?   I don't even have an Air Conditioned shop at work none the
less at home in the garage.  When I get hot out here after working on the
Sprite,
I fall into the pool.  That's why there are so many pools out here.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby