Re: Panhard rod question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panhard rod question
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:21:56 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mymgmidget@AOL.COM writes:

<< What are the advantages of
 the panhard rod anyway other than eliminating axle hop.  Do they keep the
 axle square on hard cornering also ?? >>

I'll let my ignorance show a bit here, but that's how we all learn.  I'd like
to hear (read) an explanation of panhard rods also.  What is the difference
between that and an anti-sway bar, and how does each work?  Where is each
connected to the car.

Some autocrossing is in the future of my Midget, if I ever get it on the road.

Thanks,

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport