Thanks, and which way do the seats go????

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks, and which way do the seats go????
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:54:56 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

I'd like to thank everyone who answered my brake questions, I now have new
calipers, rotors, pads and flexible lines on my front brakes. It feels good.

The PO of my car had wedged in seats from a MGB and I'm getting ready to
replace them. I have two seats from a 68 that I reupholstered and they are
ready to go into the car. This is the seat style without the headrest and
the white piping, see:

http://www.woozy.com/midget/engine/seat.jpg

for a photo if you aren't sure which seat I'm speaking of. Anyway, one side
of the back is curved and one side is straight on each seat. Does the curve
go towards the transmission tunnel or toward the door?

Thanks,

Robert