Re: Thanks, and which way do the seats go????

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks, and which way do the seats go????
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:48:54 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who responded! I got up this morning and there were 5 or
the seats until the weather clears up.

The answers were pretty evenly divided as to which way the seats go so I'm
going to go with Paul's instructions below, unless someone has an original
68 - 69 and can tell me definately which way they go ;-)

Thanks again,

Robert