Re: Best Head Shop?

To: <theskinny@excite.com>, "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: Best Head Shop?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:55:43 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I get to go through my Rant here.... I really don't want to hear bad
mouthing of a company here that can't defend itself....  I know this list
could and should be useful to gain knowledge of reputable dealers and
workshops... but I want to hear both sides of a story.... and if I only get
one then I am bound to have a biased opinion.. and I may like and respect
the person writing up the shop so much that I disregard the facts and not
use a shop that is otherwise worthy....

I am not saying leaving an oil filter out is Good or that he shouldn't get
his pee pee wacked... I just want to know the region of the country so that
if it is around me I can ask the person in private and assertion the
situation....

Reputations take years to build.. and a good shop will win out in time..
but in the mean time.. let the buyer beware....  if we all bad mouthed the
experiences we have had... we wouldn't have anyplace to buy parts....

Keith Turk
( can you tell I own a small business that tries hard to maintain a good
reputation but knows the damage one person can do )