Re: Best Head Shop?

To: <kturk@ala.net>, <theskinny@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Best Head Shop?
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:39:00 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Keith,

I have no intention of bad mouthing the company that did the work on my car
and I've intentionally gone out of my way to hold my tongue. For quite some
time the owner said he would come up with some compromise where we would
both be happy. I checked in with him regularly for about six months and he
kept saying he was thinking about it and that he was also trying to contact
his ex-employee (for what I don't know). Eventually he just dropped it and
I don't have the energy or the temperment to go after him through legal or
other avenues.

I figure live and learn. That incident happened about a year and a half ago
and it prompted me to start doing all of my own work on my car, which I
enjoy a lot more than paying someone else $50/hr to do it, so some good
came out of it. I know of people in the local club who have had a miserable
time with this shop and others who love them, so at least they aren't
consistantly awful. When people ask me where they should bring their car I
just suggest that they start to do their own work, because in the long run,
you are going to be the best mechanic for your car.

Thanks again,

Robert