Re: Rear Springs: New or Re-arch?

To: fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Springs: New or Re-arch?
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 00:22:49 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In regard to the dreaded lean on the driver's side rear:

>    A Triumph guru friend of mine has said that all US LBC's do this
>due to the driver being on the wrong side of the car. I'm not sure of
this,
>but can't come up with anything that would prove him wrong....

Although mentioned tongue-in-cheek, I'm sure, I wonder if any one with a
RHD car, or a UK lister, might be able to confirm or deny that RHD
vehicles tend to sag to the opposite corner?

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com