Re: Welder Update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Welder Update
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:28:03 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, while we are talking about welders, does the description below sound
like a setup I could use?  I can't tell if this is really a MIG welder, or
something that is supposed to imitate it.  I know that whatever this is it
would be a lightweight, but I will need one for bodywork.

New in box,MIG FLUX-CORED WIRE WELDER Everything You Need to Plug In and
Weld Designed to use self-shielding flux-cored welding wire, eliminating any
need for gas and regulators required by standard MIG welders. Factory
reconditioned factory perfect. Manufacturer: Chicago Electric Welding
Systems Dual heat settings: 40/65 amps Duty cycle: 65 amps @ 15% 40 amps @
18%