Re: Welder Update

To: kpdii@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welder Update
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 07:41:46 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/18/99 5:33:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kpdii@mindspring.com writes:

<<  eliminating any
 need for gas and regulators required by standard MIG welders >>

Patton:

When I was shopping for my MIG I was advised to buy either a gas MIG welder
or one that would do BOTH gas and fluxed wire, but not one that would not do
gas welding.  I bought a TIP Welder from Youngstown, OH and use the gas
system exclusively.  Still learning--Finding that the small tank runs out
fairly quickly, so I am considering buying another one for a reserve.

--David