Re: Welder Update

To: "Philip Hubbard" <hubbard@idir.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Welder Update
From: "Jay Bourgraf" <jaybird@isoc.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:13:21 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Philip,
    C-H makes equipment marketed for us weekend warriors (lower
bucks). Many people do not know it but many of the brand name air
tools compressors and small welders are made by C-H and re-badged
(Sears). They have been here in Cincinnati for as long as I can
remember. Good stuff for our purpose, but not designed for daily pro
work. OK I admit that I used some of there stuff as former tech but it
was because it was cheaper to replace it rather than get my CP and
Snap-on  tools repaired.

Jay Bourgraf
65' MKIII