Re: Landspeed records

To: "Mark Snowdon" <racer45@bellsouth.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Landspeed records
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 18:03:52 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I been out Racing for the Last couple of days.... Went up to a special test
session at Maxton NC... didn't take the car... ( why break a car that is
Ready to ride the Salt)

My wife Taped that Program for me... and I am looking forward to watching
it...

Amazing the threads that continue.... I would make several Snide comments
at this point but I think I will Head Mom's advice and not say anything at
all

Keith Turk