Re: Welder Update

To: "BILL" <billh@aaai.com>, "'Patton Dickson'" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Welder Update
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:10:31 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have this welder with the gas (75%-25% argon CO2) and I agree with your
buddy... great Home welder... even capable of some larger stuff with a
couple of passes.... as far as sheet metal is concerned this is the welder
I use to do my repairs and wouldn't recommend anything else..

I have owned some smaller stuff and used Flux core and just wasn't happy
with the quality of the weld... and now that Strength of a Race car is the
issue.. I am considering buying a squarewave TIG
oh and taking the welding classes to go with it... I really want to be able
to weld aluminum... and I know there is an adapter or Spool that allows
this to happen... with the SP125 Lincoln  I just want a tig...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)