Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#135633901: 1959 Austin Healey

To: <dthompson@videotron.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#135633901: 1959 Austin Healey - Bug Eye Sprite @CHEAP@
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 00:50:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Whats with the "hatch" on the back deck (mebbe it is a little trunk
for a little car?).

Love the boxed in license plate....nice touch....not

I'd hate to see what major rust is in this guys definition....but
then again it is in SoCal so the water doesn't get to it.

HEY YOU.  YEAH YOU!  THE ONE BIDDING $1350...Have I got a deal for
you....you see I got this bridge I gotta move...I gotta sell it
quick...interested??

NOTE the minimum bid hasn't been reached yet....wonder what it is?

Ric