Hot Foot'n

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hot Foot'n
From: monetta@mindspring.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:37:52 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just restored a '78 midget.  Can't figure out the heater box configuration.
Their are openings on either end of the box where it mounts to the body.
Are these to be sealed with foam or something?  I take long trips with the
car and live in Florida.  While driving my feet are so hot they burn.  The
pedals become hot enough to be uncomfortable to touch with bare feet.  The
water valve to the heater box IS off, I am sure.  If I open the vents
underneath extremely hot are rushes in.  Any ideas?

Al
1978 Midget "The Spud"