Re: Midget behaving badly again... what to do?

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget behaving badly again... what to do?
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:24:30 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
http://www.motorheadltd.com/home.html

>From their homepage:

"Motorhead sells new, used, and rebuilt parts for all British Cars and is a
British Motor Heritage approved Supplier. We repair and restore British
cars and provide free advice and symptom diagnosis. Call us Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
or Saturday 10am-2pm EST. at 800-527-3140 if you need assistance."

At 5:05 PM -0400 7/28/99, Wiedemeyer wrote:
> Does anyone have the phone number or address of Motorhead, so that I can
> order one of their catalogs?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

Jeff Boatright  '65 Sprite MkIII   __o_\__
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/