Re: Water Temp Gauge Broke-Ha

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Temp Gauge Broke-Ha
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:04:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com writes:

<< Built for anesthetized Americans who drink
 light beer and think they are drinking beer >>

I resemble that remark, David !!!!   BUT,   I can also say that I only weigh
9 pounds more than the day I graduated HS; can get in and out of any SPM
without and sorta hesitation; and bought a "61 Frogeye" new on the showroom
floor in Monterey, CA whilst attending my second year in college.

Be VERY interested in Listers that can say same<G><G>!!!!!

           Slim Ed