Re: Water Temp Gauge Broke-Ha

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Water Temp Gauge Broke-Ha
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 00:11:04 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/4/99 8:32:45 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> ustBrits@aol.com wrote:
>     I can also say that I only weigh
>  > 9 pounds more than the day I graduated HS; can get in and out of any SPM
>  > without and sorta hesitation; and bought a "61 Frogeye" new on the
> showroom
>  > floor in Monterey, CA whilst attending my second year in college.
>  >
>  > Be VERY interested in Listers that can say same<G><G>!!!!!
>
>  ED
>
>  6 pounds more then highshool 28 years later but just coming from my
>  phisical since high school, the doc tells me I have high colestorol! So
>  I guess I'm gonna die in 6 months because the diet he wants me to follow
>  just ain't worth it!
>  Eat regular and die or eat melba toast and powdered milk and starve to
>  death?
>
>  And I always thought I would go white knuckled over the edge on a
>  hairpin in a Sprite!
>
>  Frank, still smokin but not eatin!

Hah!  I got ya both beat...I now weigh more than my first wife (high school
sweetheart) and I did together on our wedding day!  Never bought a new LBC,
but have owned a few interesting ones.

I DONT get in and out of the Midget nearly as fast as the one I drove off to
start college in in 68, but then, that's true of most everything else in my
life now...just ask my third wife, the keeper...

Robert Houston

sorry ED, but I copied everything and relyed to all, so you get a long reply
twice...kick the beer and have a Chivas on me..