Gosh Darn it!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Gosh Darn it!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:47:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well I topped another all LBC weekend just 10 minutes ago by snapping my
axle on the yellow Sprite.
I decided I wanted ice cream (frozen yogurt these days) so off I went to
the local Wawa. I notice I need gas, so a quick stop at the gas station,
fill up, go to leave and nothing! No forward motion and the drive shaft
is going around.
How does one blow an axle getting gas? STOPPED? ENGINE OFF? OUT OF THE
CAR?
Oh well.
My weekend started by picking up 2 Sprites and an Austin Marina Friday.
Saturday we stripped out the 61 Sprite, Sunday Diane and I took a nice
ride thru country roads over the river and thru the woods to my
Grandma's house.
Now this!
I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
Hey Peter C, send me a few axle "O" rings and gaskets yesterday.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ