Re: Gosh Darn it!

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gosh Darn it!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 06:52:18 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sheesh

What a bummer. I suspect you have the parts in house tho. Back on the
road in no time.

Larry

Glad it didn't happen in that gas station near the Meadowlands.

>Well I topped another all LBC weekend just 10 minutes ago by snapping my
>axle on the yellow Sprite.
>I decided I wanted ice cream (frozen yogurt these days) so off I went to
>the local Wawa. I notice I need gas, so a quick stop at the gas station,
>fill up, go to leave and nothing! No forward motion and the drive shaft
>is going around.
>How does one blow an axle getting gas? STOPPED? ENGINE OFF? OUT OF THE
>CAR?
>Oh well.
>My weekend started by picking up 2 Sprites and an Austin Marina Friday.
>Saturday we stripped out the 61 Sprite, Sunday Diane and I took a nice
>ride thru country roads over the river and thru the woods to my
>Grandma's house.
>Now this!
>I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
>Hey Peter C, send me a few axle "O" rings and gaskets yesterday.
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
>60 Bugeye Sprite
>67 Sprite (PIECES)
>59 Austin A40 Farina
>74 Austin Marina
>71 MG Midget racer
>61 Sprite (parts car)
>65 Sprite (parts car)
>66 Sprite (parts car)
>And a 97 Ford Pick Up
>http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?