Re: Weber Set-up??

To: Kroyell@aol.com
Subject: Re: Weber Set-up??
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:06:41 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
York,

Unless your 1275 is competition prep, you went overboard on the chokes!  You've
lost "venturi effect".

Try these settings for a 45:
Choke: 34;   Aux Venturi: 3.5;   Main Jet: 130;   E-Tube: F2;   Air Corrector
Jet: 175;   Idle Jet: 50F9;   Pump Jet: 50;   Pump Exhaust Valve: 50.

That should get you pretty darn close.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!