Re: Engine Keeps on running

To: jayburden@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Keeps on running
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:44:55 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/26/99 1:05:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jayburden@home.com writes:

<< when I turn the car off the engine "chugs" a few times
 until it finally turns off completly. Never has done this before. It doesn't
 seem to matter if the car has been run a long time or just a short trip. I
 have tried using premium grade gasoline, as well as the cheap stuff, no
 difference. It has never done this till recently. Anyone have any ideas? >>

There will always be an England, for when the final engine is shut off, it
will still be running on........

Robert Houston