Re: wooden steering wheel??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wooden steering wheel??
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 05:49:16 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
There is a Healey Motor Company wooden wheel in
Horler's book.  I have a Moto Lita, mine is not a
repro of what's in Horler, but is very nice (IMHO).
Got it from Wire Wheel classics in Florida
(www.wirewheel.com).  It was in perfect shape, with
hub/Sprite hornpush (the "crest" emblem, not the
lightning bolt).  Less than 1/2 Moss' price.  He had
many others when I was there, slightly used.

Usual disclaimers.