Re: Temp Reading

To: "Jason Burden" <jayburden@home.com>
Subject: Re: Temp Reading
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 22:02:56 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jason,

I had the same thing happen on an MGB I used to own.  It turned out that the
gauge was bad.  Mine registered around 212 degrees too, even though the
radiator was not boiling over.  I changed gauges and it started registering
at 165 degrees.  Remember, when a gauge goes bad, it doesn't always just
stop working.

Bob