Re: Temp Reading

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Temp Reading
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 03:38:53 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jason,

Would suggest checking the gauge before doing anything else.  Heat up a pan
of water with the temp blub suspended about in the center and another
thermometer that has a simular range for a reference.  Be sure to heat the
water to boiling to make sure  that at least one of the gauges reads 212F.
Trying to do a temp calibration with two bad gauges is a real pain <G>

Bob (and Annice)
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)
Judson Supercharger (in boxes)